Today was such a pleasure. Instead of writing, I did some reading and now I’m going to post some links to a few of the posts I particularly enjoyed.
- A great post on how the Sun publishes skewed “research” on Muslims. How civilian Muslim women are taking the rap for what terrorists do in another country. Two wrongs don’t make a right. http://mediadiversified.org/2015/11/26/muslims-muggles-and-the-suns-overactive-imagination/
- I really loved these. Tiny stories of anxiety that morph into horror scenarios, all in two sentences. Beautifully done. https://petitewise.wordpress.com/2015/11/25/day-18-two-sentence-horror-stories/
- This is such a beautiful blog on a subject that breaks my heart. Kiri writes very eloquently and has many brilliant posts. http://retrogirlandthechemokid.com/2015/11/26/a-map-of-paris/
- For a white person it’s difficult to realize how often black people and especially muslims have to deal with situations like these where people make assumptions based only on a person’s appearance. https://thepbsblog.wordpress.com/2015/11/25/writing-101-assignment-18-i-speak/
- I found this one through Big Erik’s blog so I’m posting a link to his blog, too. It’s about how women face tiny little affronts constantly in their lives and this leads them to changing their behavior without even probably realizing it. I think she may have a point. http://driftingthrough.com/2015/11/20/the-thing-all-women-do-that-you-dont-know-about/
I wish I had time for more. It’s always such a pleasure to read what people come up with, but right now I’m exhausted and it’s getting close to bedtime. So nighty-night, everyone!